,`. Mafia-GaMiNG (:
You must register or log in to view the forum.

;Mafia
,`. Mafia-GaMiNG (:
You must register or log in to view the forum.

;Mafia
,`. Mafia-GaMiNG (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More special days !!!

Go down 
+2
liquid snake
|Mafia|HelL_bOy`HunTeR|xX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MAFIA MEMBER (:

More special days !!! Empty
PostSubject: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 am

-Cowboy day : All players gets 5.40 DUAL ELITES and CTs gets 200 hp and they attack each other so we have a winner if there is 1 T standing than he can do /lr.

- V.I.P day is: the cts got 250 hp and one of them got usp and nades and 600 hp and the ts got a AK and glock the ts most kill teh vip if the vip died all cts can die whit him.

-
Back to top Go down
liquid snake
MAFIA MEMBER (:
liquid snake

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:45 pm

the vip day is a great idea im with that ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME bounce
Back to top Go down
MAFIA MEMBER (:

PostSubject: Cha CHa Day    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am

Cha Cha day is a cool day : put cha cha Music by DJ Casper !!!
You have to dance like music said !!!
If one T do something wrong in dance will be Die !!

For More Information In This Day call me in msn : mdooo@hotmail.fr

By : |Mafia|HelL_bOy`HunTeR|xX
Back to top Go down
MAFIA MEMBER (:

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 am

This is a Link For Cha Cha Music :
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24179643/Cha_Cha_Slide_Remix_1.mp3
Back to top Go down
CassusFett
.`, Administrator`
CassusFett

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:11 pm

yea i did cha cha slide, one of the admins played it, and it was a fun day
Back to top Go down
http://neocrusaders.webs.com
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: Zombie day   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 am

dude on the server the ct dont pick zombie day because they have too little Hp. You guys have to make the Hp for the ct's 1.000.000 and for the t give us alll 500Hp +all guns ..... or ct with 100.000 and super speed .. and t with 500 and all guns .... please fix it cause they wont pick zombie day and zombie day is the most cool day !
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: What Happend To    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 am

when i first moved into this home i live into and i got pc i started playing in mafia jail break .... i got good and almost all the time i got to go /lr and there used to be this think called throwing or something like that ... the ct and t get a bomb ... go to soccer field and they see who can throw the granade the farthest
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: invisible man   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 am

put the invisible man back man this is the cooles /lr a person can pick ... u get to be invisible and they have to find u and knife u ... what happend to that put it back !
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: dude omg i got a lot of shit to tell   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 am

ok u guys have to make it so when lets say the t won the server plays a terrorist song .. .and when a ct won to play a ct song do that shit pls
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: still got shit    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 am

ok what happend to that think when everyone is reborn and the ct get to pick the day and we can see what they pick ? i misses that addin put it back on !
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: some one that is good with    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 am

some one that is good with the program for making people for cs make a mafia T and a mafia CT .... also u know that adding that u guys used to have to pick fat cop skinny cop .. well bring that back and when someone picks the fat cop they turn ito a fat cop u know what im saying
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: dude i have a idea   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 am

u know how u can do models in server ...well make it so when some one picks a special day lets say zombie day and if the CT are zombies the server to change their skin to zombie ok ?
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: i got more stuff   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:32 am

ok u know how the ct can do /days or /day i dont know which one it is .... well make it so that they can do /tday or /ctday
when they do /tday that means if they pick zombie the surver will make the t zombies but if they do /ctday and pick zombie day the server makes them zombie .,... what u say to that ?
Back to top Go down
MAFIA MEMBER (:

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 am

I played In Others servers jailbreak and ZOMBIES IS T players THEY HAVE TOO MUCH HP !!
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: dude omg    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 am

everyround the server have to pick a random T and make him to the T , leader and he can type to the T and let say he says at 5:00 we attack and they have to listen or he says cover me im going to gun room and they cover him .... what u say to that
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: no no no    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:53 am

actualy make it so the t can pick the leader .... and the leader has to make shure he can get a gun and kill the ct before all the t dies .......that is going to be cool
Back to top Go down
MAFIA MEMBER (:

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am

I lOve U Orange =D
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: me too    More special days !!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:52 pm

me too Very Happy why arent u coming to scrim with us anymore ?
Back to top Go down
MAFIA MEMBER (:

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:40 pm

1 reason : my Computer didnt work
reason number 2 : I have school and i dont have time to play !!!

I miss U dude !!!
Back to top Go down
b3as7

b3as7

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:46 pm

ohhh me too Very Happy i know fucking school ... much homework i hate it :@
Back to top Go down
gtbuster

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:44 pm

scout knives day gravity is 200 ts and cts have scouts and then the ind a place to play sk and they batell it out it is beteer if 10 ts and 5 cts
Back to top Go down
gtbuster

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm

awp vs scout day a t challanges a ct to a batle ct has awp t has scout
Back to top Go down
Elvir1
.`, Administrator`

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More special days !!!   More special days !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More special days !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
,`. Mafia-GaMiNG (: :: Servers :: Mafia| Jailbreak-
Jump to: